- Full PTR patch notes here: https://playoverwatch.com/en-us/blog/20529203
- Dev Update: https://youtu.be/Q_FJwx_iYDk
- Biggest of all: JB doesn’t hate CTR anymore!
- Bastion changes we discussed last show now in PTR
- Mercy invulnerable during rez.
- A lot of targeting sensitivity changes for hero abilities. What’s this mean, Brandon???
- JB is VERY interested to see what this does to Zenyatta
- Roadhog not fixed. We encountered this in live during a match. Good to know we weren’t insane thinking this was fixed: “Fixed a bug that allowed Roadhog to turn freely while pulling a hooked target”
- Hints at Doomfist: the shattered case.
- Dave’s coming back to Heroes: Lucio skins and abilities revealed for HotS.
- Server Browser
- Custom Games:
- Be able to get XP from custom games!
- Tons more options to customize your game. Turn powers on or off, change cooldown speeds (Widowmaker with no grapple cooldown), set things on a per team basis. TONS of creativity can be used (Jeff’s example of a “boss fight”).
CTF as a regular Arcade mode!
- Surprised at what I’ve heard about how much people loved it! JB certainly didn’t hear that!
- 9 new maps!!
- All kinds of things you can do with CTF. No hero abilities, no flag pickup time, flag dropped upon mobility ability activation.
- Blizz is going to pay attention to what the public servers are going to be doing.