- Update to Blizzard launcher - cool little icons and collapsible sidebar.
- Doomfist releases on 7/27 - that’s a Thursday! Weird.
- Complaints about him just saying his move: the guys said that this is their homage to the fighting genre. They always do this.
- New comic about Doomfist - if you haven’t read it via Madefire, you’re missing out.
- The question of whether or not Reaper got anything from the database in the Winston animated short has been answered: YES
- Someone named Maximilien who is apparently tough to talk to because Reaper asks him if he needs a loan. Turns out he’s an omnic who is part of Talon. What is the symbol on his coat?
- French translations:
- “Do you want to roll the dice, madam?”
- Thank you.
- The stakes are set, the die is cast. (Idiomatically, means “things have reached an irreversible point. You can’t go back.”
- The pleasure is mine.
- My compliments.
- Seven! (A lucky number in craps)
- Place your bets
- Next player.
- Someone named Vialli
- We assume it’s the guy Doomfist meets on the roof.
- He’s been running Talon.
- Seems to want to eliminate the combined leadership
- How quickly will the Masquerade costumes become skins?
- Summer Games - will they happen again?
- Confirmed: Dustin from Stranger Things mains D.Va
- Lootbox drop rates revealed (These are current, not PTR rates)
- Follow-up: SR penalties for switching roles.
Cool Community Stuff
- User-created hero: Shaman